BGMI 1.9.0 update is just a few hours away now, and Krafton has released the update’s official patch notes. As always, the next major Battlegrounds Mobile India update will bring a bevvy of new features and content to the table.
As per the official BGMI 1.9.0 update patch notes, the update will add a Holi Dhamaka theme mode, Sky Island in Erangel, Playground changes, and more.
Players can download the BGMI 1.9.0 update once it releases officially across all platforms. The update will weigh around 700 MB for Android devices. So without further ado, here’s an overview of the update patch notes.
BGMI 1.9.0 Update Patch Notes
- Theme Mode: Holi Dhamaka
- New Starting Island and Sky Island are coming to Erangel after the 1.9.0 update.
- You can play the Holi Dhamaka Theme Mode by tapping the arrow button on the right bottom of Erangel and Livik under the “Ranked” tab.
- Holi Dhamaka: Sky Island
- Sky Island will appear in Erangel and Livik.
- While parachuting from the plane two sky islands will appear, and they have different terrain features.
- One of them has a pyramid reminiscent of Egypt, and the other has a winter-themed ice castle.
- Holi Dhamaka: Vibrant Plaza/Camp
- Rainbow Plaza and Camp will appear around Erangel.
- New terrains, as well as new interactable entities, will appear in these zones.
- If you interact with those entities, crates will appear.
- Holi Dhamaka: Bicycle
- At Rainbow Square and Camp, a new vehicle is featured, the bicycle.
- The eco-friendly bicycle in the game does not require any fuel or battery.
- It also does not make any noise while running on the road and cannot be destroyed.
- New: Playground update
- New Playground will be featured in BGMI.
- Using these platforms, you can move around faster.
- Classic Update: Erangel Improvement
- Revision of Sosnovka Bridge in Erangel is coming!
- Experience the new Sosnovka Bridge with new detours!
- The bridge connecting the military base now has a wider road and improved bunker with new pedestrian walkways added to offer more strategic combat options.
- Classic Update: Random Matching
- Random mode is added to both ranked matching and unranked matching.
- It is a feature to select the desired map and play with random matching.
- Classic Update: Arena Mode Audio Improvement
- Audio quality is improved to let players know better the direction of footsteps and gunfire in Arena Mode.
- Classic Update: Livik: Aftermath Improvement
- The ‘Livik: Aftermath’ map, which you can play in the Unranked tab is improved.