BGMI 1.5 update has been released officially, adding many new features such as the new Karakin map, layout sharing feature, upgraded training ground and more. Additionally, the developers have expanded the pool of weapons by adding two new weapons to the game. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
The latest Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 update is available on Google Play Store. However, the game is yet to launch on iOS devices, and Krafton hasn’t announced the official release date. Since BGMI is exclusive to Indian players, players outside the region can’t download the update directly.
Therefore, we have listed below the direct download links to update’s APK and OBB files through which one can sideload on their smartphone.
How to download BGMI – Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 update?
The size of the APK file of the Battlegrounds Mobile India is 71 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 619 MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/2VxKz8F
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3hxxdBY
- Download the BGMI APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the obb file to Android >> OBB >> com.pubg.imobile
- Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India and enjoy the game.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.