If you’re looking for a guide that will show you some of the best teams in Princess Connect Re: Dive, then look no further – I am here to walk you through the process of creating a good team and assembling some of the best teams in the game.
For starters, you want to assemble a team based on the first units that you pull. You should check out our Priconne R reroll guide if you’re not sure which units you should get at the beginning. Then, you should try to progress as much as you can and try to save up Jewels to pull a few good cards.
Also see: Princess Connect! Re: Dive tier list to find out the best units in the game.
Before we start:
A basic team should have the following format:
Team positions explained:
– Position 1:
- Main Tank Unit: They will soak up most of the damage, and they will be your first line of defense. You want units that have good defensive skills.
– Position 2:
- Secondary Tank/Off-Tank Unit: Here you want another tanky unit that should help your main tank soak up damage. A unit with Taunt skill will help a lot, by mitigating some of the damage while your healers recover some of your Main Tank’s HP.
- DPS Unit: If your main tank is fine, but you’re lacking damage, you could be looking to place here a good DPS (damage dealing unit).
– Position 3:
- Off-Tank Unit: The reason why you should place another tank here is due to the fact that you’ll encounter plenty of enemies that attack “the backline”. That means they will ignore your main tank in Position 1, and try to damage Position 3. Place a unit that has some decent defensive and support skills.
– Position 4:
- DPS Unit: Any good DPS should be placed here. A good Physical Damage or Magic Damage unit is always great. Adapt and change your setting based on whether you need to kill enemies with PDMG or MDMG.
– Position 5:
- Support/Healer Unit: Place any unit that has some AoE that can help your tanks survive for longer. If you don’t have such units at the very start, look for other units that have supportive skills (buffs).
Best Tanks for Position 1:
Use a Physical DEF tank for this position, because in PvE mode it will have a much bigger impact than a Magic DEF tank
These two units work great especially in the early stages of the game. Try to star up Pecorine from the Hard Mode.
Best Tanks for Position 2:
Kuuka is great if you want a secondary tank with a lot of MDEF.
Best DPS for Position 2:
If you want some more damage, you can always opt for another damage dealer instead of a tank in this position.
Other viable units for Position 2:
Best Off-Tanks for Position 3:
You should focus on Kokkoro or Yukari for this position because it’s easy to 2-star them fairly quickly (from Hard mode for Kokkoro and Dungeon Shop for Yukari).
Best DPS for Position 4:
- Suzuna (Physical DMG)
- Shiori (Physical DMG)
- Hatsune (Magic DMG)
- Io (Magic DMG)
- Rino (Physical DMG)
- Kyaru (Magic DMG)
- Akari (Magic DMG)
Choose the DPS depending on what the enemies are most vulnerable to (Magic or Physical). Rino and Io are not the best, but they can work too (to an extent) since you will need to upgrade them for PvP Arena.
Other viable units for Position 4:
Best Healers for Position 5:
Since healers are not that important early on (since they’re still fairly low-geared and not maxed out) you can use a unit like Yukari, who has some healing in her kit.
Best Teams for PvE
- Front: Miyako / Nozomi / Jun (alternatively you can use Makoto or Djeeta)
- Mid: Kokkoro / Saren / Yukari
- Back: Yui / Shiori / Maho / Suzuna / Chika (it can be flexible depending on your needs)
Best Teams for PvP
- Front: Nozomi / Tamaki / Djeeta
- Mid: Monika / Ninon
- Back: Rino / Hatsune / Maho / Io
Best Teams for Clan Battle
- Front: Makoto** / Kaori / Jun / Djeeta
- Mid: Mitsuki / Saren / Yukari / Monika
- Back: Shiroi / Suzuna
At the moment these units would make some of the best teams in Priconne R to get you started in the game. Is there anything else you’d like to learn about the game? Let us know down in the comments section below!