Assault Rifles and snipers are some of the most preferred types of guns in Call of Duty Mobile. However, SMGs are also one of the most used guns in the game. Submachine Guns are used in CQC and battle royale too.
Call of Duty Mobile has a wide range of SMGs to choose from. But we’ll talk about the QXR in this article.
COD Mobile: The Best Loadout for QXR
The QXR has a great fire rate, almost negligible recoil, and does mid-range damage. It lacks the wide range that some other guns in the SMG class have. With some tweaks in its loadout, you can get the best out of this weapon.
- Go for the OWC Marksman Barrel
- YKM Light Stock will help with movement speed and ADS
- You can choose the OWC Laser – Tactical in the Laser category
- Fast Reload Ammunition to maintain and amp up the reload speed
- For the Rear Grip, you can pick the Granulated Grip Tape
The main goal here is to increase the range of the SMG without disturbing the best aspects of it. The OWC Marksman Barrel will boost the damage range, ADS, and further stabilize recoil.
The Stock and Laser will further stabilize and boost the ADS and mobility speed. Meanwhile, the Fast Reload will increase the reload speed of the weapon.