One of the cutest new Pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is Pawmot. Pawmot and its line join the game as a cousin of Pikachu. Others in this family include Pachirisu, Togedemaru, and Morpeko. However, it is unique to those in that it has its own evolution line. Pawmot is just as strong as it is cute and with the right moveset, it can be one of the best units in the game. Before that of course, you’ll have to get it, which we will go over how to do as well. This is the best Pawmot moveset in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Where To Capture Pawmi In Pokemon Scarlet And Violet
Pawmot begins life as a little Pawmi, which can be found in several areas at the beginning of the game. These are the best locations you’ll spot Pawmi:
- South Province Area One
- South Province Area Three
- South Province Area Five
- South Province Area Two
- West Province Area One
- Tera Raid Battles: 1 Star Raid Battles
How To Evolve Pawmi In Pokemon Scarlet And Violet
- Once you catch one, level it up to 18 to evolve it into its middle form, Pawmo. You can do this through XP candies, but it is best to save those for emergencies, so try to do it through battling.
- Bringing it to its final form requires a little bit more work than just leveling. What you need to do to evolve it into Pawmot is walk 1000 steps with it as your buddy without returning it to its Pokeball at all.
- To start this, Press R to release Pawmo out with you. This shouldn’t take too long thanks to the game’s open-world style, in fact, it might be impossible not to. Try to walk in areas without wild Pokemon so that Pawmo doesn’t accidentally faint.
- You’ll know when you have reached the steps goal when Pawmo evolves into Pawmot!
The Best Moves For Pawmot In Pokemon Scarlet And Violet
Pawmot is an Electric/Fighting-type, so you’ll want to balance out its moves according to that. These are the ideal moves to give to Pawmot:
- Giga Impact
- Ice Punch
Hopefully, this cleared up things if you were wondering why your Pawmot wasn’t evolving! Now that you have this information, you can make it both strong and have the best moveset! Good luck and thank you for reading our guide!