Minecraft Bedrock Edition is one of the most popular multiplatform games. And the popularity of the game is growing every year. All these thanks to the unique blocky style and a huge variety of content. Players can survive, build houses and mechanisms, craft various items, and mine Ores. And in this guide, we will tell you about the best level for mining.
Best Mining Level in Minecraft Bedrock Edition
In Minecraft Bedrock Edition, players can mine various Ores during survival. There are 8 in total:
- Lapis Lazuli
All of them are needed for various tools, weapons, armor, and alchemy. Therefore, the search and extraction of Ore are one of the most important goals of the player. However, in the latest updates, the developers have changed the areas in which these Ores spawn. To find out what level is best for mining, you must first find out the levels of Ores spawn on the Y-axis.
- Coal – Ore spawns at a level between 0 and 256.
- Iron – Ore spawns at a level between -64 and 256.
- Gold – Ore spawns at a level between -64 and 32.
- Redstone – Ore spawns at a level between -64 and 14.
- Copper – Ore spawns at a level between -16 and 112.
- Lapis Lazuli – Ore spawns at a level between -64 and 64.
- Emerald – Ore spawns at a level between -16 and 112.
- Diamond – Ore spawns at a level between -64 and 12
If you want to get as many as possible Ores, we recommend you search at a level between 0 and 14 on the Y-axis. Of course, the best Ore deposits are located exactly in the middle between the extreme points on the Y-axis. However, digging at levels 0 and 14 you can find all possible Ores in the game. We hope you enjoyed this guide.