Using the Holy Trail skill with the Void Knight master class in Last Epoch provides for a pretty powerful build. Thanks to the unique skills that the Void Knight comes with, you can make use of Holy Trail more efficiently than with other classes, because you can get more trails on average and easily reduce cooldowns or mana spending.
To make sure you maximize the potential of this combo, you can check out the best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch in this straightforward guide.
Best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch
The key to the success of your Holy Trail Void Knight build depends on whether you’re using a spear and which nodes you’re unlocking for each skill. Depending on how you spend your points, you can have Holy Trails firing in every direction and increase their numbers to some serious effect.
To maximize the gains, you need the following skills for your build:
- Javelin (Sentinel)
- Lunge (Sentinel)
- Sigils of Hope (Paladin)
- Anomaly (Void Knight)
- Volatile Reversal (Void Knight)
Without further ado, let’s explore the skill trees for each of these skills.
Javelin skill tree for the best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch
In this section, you can see which nodes you should unlock and how many points you should spend for each upgrade in the Javelin skill tree:
- Might Delivery: 1
- Burning Strength: 1
- Spear to the Thigh: 5 (for more damage)
- Holy Trail: 1
- Pilgrimage: 4 (additional damage)
- Path of Judgement: 1
- Go for the Legs: 1
- Keen Outlook: 1
- Forceful Hurl: 1
- Strategic Patience: 1 (50% more damage)
- Serrated Javelin: 2
- Excellent Balance: 3 (to minimize mana costs)
Lunge skill tree for the best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch
For the best results, you should be strategic with which Lunge skill nodes you unlock. Here are our suggestions:
- Warrior’s Renewal: 1
- Initiate’s Onslaught: 2
- Art of the Spear: 1
- Deadly Stab: 1
- Pilum Assault: 1 (secures a javelin attack after lunging with the spear)
- Dawn Charge: 5 (regains health when using Lunge; with cooldown reduction you achieve through the Anomaly skill tree, you can have 40% of lost health regenerate every 2 seconds or so)
- Juggernaut Dash: 4
- Unstoppable: 1 (invulnerable when lunging)
- Blade Stream or Holy Incursion: 1
Sigils of Hope skill tree for the best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch
When it comes to the Sigils of Hope skill tree, you can focus on the following three skills:
- Empowering Sigils: 5 (for increased damage)
- Last Wish: 1 (get Sigils on kills)
- Invigorate: 5 (increased healing effectiveness)
Anomaly skill tree for the best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch
Anomaly is the Void Knight ability pool that will help you reduce the cooldown. Here’s how you should approach this skill tree:
- Void Touched: 1
- Immediacy: 1
- Time Bubble: 1
- Temporal Mastery: 5
- Time Lord: 1
- Manipulation: 2
- Swiftrest: 3 (increased cooldown recovery speed)
- Time Eater: 2
- Void Maw: 4
Volatile Reversal skill tree for the best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch
Finally, another Void Knight skill tree you should make use of is the Volatile Reversal tree. You should work your way towards Time Rifts (3 points) and then Harbinger of Dust on the opposite side (3 points).
Passives for the best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch
You shouldn’t forget about the passives when building your Holy Trail Void Knight. Here’s the overview of the best passive skills in each tree that you should pay attention to:
- Sentinel: Armor Clad (adds armor and reduces the damage from nearby enemies) and Valiant Charge (increased cooldown recovery speed for movement skills and a health buff)
- Paladin: Valor, Holy Icon, and Prayer
- Void Knight: Abyssal Endurance, Devouring Blade, Doom Knight, all the echo nodes, Future Mind, Eternal Form, and Dread
Gear for the best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch
The most important gear element when you’re building a Holy Trail Void Knight is the spear, and the one you should try to get is the two-handed Judicator. When it comes to other items, good armor and accessories won’t hurt for improving your stats, so here are our suggestions:
- Helmet: Dawn Helm
- Amulet: Gold Amulet
- Chest armor: Augury Plate
- Rings: Copper Ring and Coral Ring
- Belt: Leather Belt
- Gloves: Atrophy
- Boots: Solarum Greaves
- Relic: Solarum Banner
Regarding idols, go for the Throne of Ambition and fill the rest of the slots with Adorned Rahyeh Idols and Small Eterran Idols for healing perks.
This concludes the best Holy Trail Void Knight build in Last Epoch. Go ahead and give it a go and let us know what you think. In the meantime, you can also check out our tier list of Last Epoch masteries.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!