A Jedi hero’s outfit is not complete without a stylish haircut and the right choice of facial hair. There are lots of pieces of clothing to mix and match, either bought from a trader or found in treasure chests. Hairstyles and facial hair designs can also be found in the chests, or they can be purchased using Priorite Shards from Doma’s Outpost Commodities.
There are some fun and funky styles available, so let’s go through a list of the best hair and beard styles and where to find them in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
How to get and use hair and beard styles in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
You unlock Doma’s store when you progress through the main story quests and end up in Koboh. From then on, you can see Doma any time you have Priorite Shards to spend on upgrading your look. If you would rather spend your shards on other things, you can still change your look using the designs available in chests.
- Short Beard: this neat style is found at the Gorge Crash Site. There is a blue chest hidden in a bush near the tar pit;
- Full Beard: if you prefer a full coverage, you can find the full beard in the Southern Reaches. Start at the meditation point and trek downhill until you reach Mosey. The blue chest is behind a small hut;
- Goatee Beard: something that takes a bit more work is the goatee found in Jedha at the Winding Ravine. Enter the Winding Ravine and go left. There is a hidden path found by moving boxes to reach the higher areas;
- Full Goatee and Mustache: for the full goatee and mustache experience, visit the Devastated Settlement. Get the third central stream vent unlocked and use it to go up to the rock pillars. Go through the small cave in the cliff, slide down the wall and head right. This one requires a wall run to get to the treasure chest;
- Light Mustache and Patch Hair: get to Mountain Ascent, forcefield dash through barriers, and head left to the water. Jump on in and find a chest at the bottom;
- Extended Mustache: purchase for 5 Priorite Shards from Doma.
- Mullet: Jedi in the front, Sith at the back, the mullet is found in the Derelict Dam. Get up the dam, scale the vines and take on the raider and droid. Go into the tar lake and use the floating platforms to move deeper into the lake. The blue chest is on a small island;
- Scrapper Hair: the chest containing this hairstyle is in the entrance to the Water Treatment Works. Begin in the south and, going from Mosey’s Hut, go past gorgers to a dark cave. Go through a hidden doorway to the water works;
- Headband Style: purchase for 7 Priorite Shards from Doma;
- Hawk Hairstyle: purchase for 6 Priorite Shards from Doma;
- Windswept Hair: purchase for 6 Priorite Shards from Doma;
- Shag Hairstyle: purchase for 6 Priorite Shards from Doma;
- Buzzcut: purchase for 5 Priorite Shards from Doma.
Once you have your styles, you can find them by opening the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Menu and selecting Customization.
Whichever you choose is down to your personal style, but if you don’t love the mullet, I’m afraid we can’t be friends.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!