7 Days to Die is a mix of first-person survival horror and tower defense, a true roleplaying sandbox experience that you can play solo, with friends, or with random. The game allows you to host servers where you can set your own rules and add nuances that increase the 7 Days to Die experience overall. That said, we are here with this handy guide that lists some of the best 7 Days to Die server hosting providers with the maximum server uptime and other benefits.
Related | How To Get Clay In 7 Days To Die
Best 7 Days To Die Server Hosting Providers
Here are some of the best 7 Days To Die server hosting providers you can use to host your very own server for the game.
- Indifferent Broccoli
- Host Havoc
- GTX Gaming
- Survival Servers
- Nitrous Networks
All the above-listed 7 Days To Die server providers are fantastic and offer many services that can enhance your server and scalability. But we recommend using G Portal as it is a trusted service we have used for games like Valheim, Minecraft, and others.
Just make sure you check the Hardware before purchasing any of the 7 Days To Die server hosting. Here is the minimum requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.8 Ghz Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Dedicated Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
- Additional Notes: Running a Dedicated Server and Client on the same computer will double ram requirements. Also, future releases may require more hard drive space.
As you can see in the official additional notes, the devs recommend having a server with double ram and extra hard drive space. You can further increase the Hardware depending on how many players the server is holding or expected to hold.
That is it. That concludes our guide on the best 7 Days to Die server hosting providers.
7 Days to Die is a first-person survival horror game currently available on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, macOS, Linux, and Xbox Cloud Gaming platforms.