Sheffield is one of the many playable characters in Azur Lane. She is a five-star light cruiser well suited for close combat. Sheffield’s skills increase her Critical Rate and Damage by a huge amount, making her a high damage-dealing character. 

Related | Azur Lane Tier List: Best Characters in the Game

Sheffield’s personality is rather cold when compared to that of her sisters. In actuality, she is a caring person who listens to the players, “Commander,” and completes the daily and assigned tasks dutifully. 

In this Azur Lane guide, we will share details on Sheffield that you should know.

Azur Lane Sheffield Basic Details 

Here are some basic details on HMS Sheffield that you must know: 

  • Rarity – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Voice Actor – Konomi Kohara
  • Classification – Light Cruiser
  • Faction – Royal Navy
  • Class – Town [Southampton subclass]

Azur Lane Sheffield Gear Details 

Gear SlotEfficiencyEquippableMax #
1125% → 130%CA Guns1
2140% → 165%Torpedoes2
3100% → 100%Anti-Air Guns1

Azur Lane Sheffield Limit Break Ranks 

Here are the limit break ranks for HMS Sheffield:

  • First – Gains Full Barrage I / Main Gun Efficiency +5%
  • Second – Max Torpedo Capacity +1 / Pre-Loaded Torpedo +1 / Torpedo Efficiency +10%
  • Third – Upgrades Full Barrage I→II / Main Gun Efficiency +15%

Azur Lane Sheffield Skills 

Here are the different battle skills that HMS Sheffield has. 

  • Full Firepower – All allied ships with lower health than Sheffield at the start of battle gain the effect: When taking damage, 10% (30%) chance to receive 20% (50%) less damage
  • Counterattack of the Barents Sea – Increases own main gun’s critical rate by 4.5% (12%), and critical damage by 30%
  • All-Out Assault – Every 9 (6) times the main battery is fired, triggers Full Barrage – Trento-class I (II).

Azur Lane is a gacha-based action roleplaying game currently available on Android and iOS platforms.

We are hiring game guide writers!

Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!

Write A Comment

Azur Lane Sheffield Character Guide: Gear, Skills, and More


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.