Boltrend Games has launched the new online RPG game Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle, for Android and iOS devices. The game was initially limited to Japan region only and most recently, the developers had decided to launch the title for the rest of the world.
Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle’s gameplay allows players to mutually play with other alchemists or solo as they blend items and collect materials. Moreover, it includes adventure elements where players can move around the field to gather new materials. Additionally, the game also boasts the battle mode where players have to combat against their opponents to defeat them.
As mentioned earlier, Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle is now available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, if one encounters an error while downloading it, here’s the direct download link to the game’s APK and OBB files.
How to download Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle?
The APK file size of the Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle is approximate 74 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 1.58 GB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/2UAjGQQ
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/2SZmzum
- Download Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle APK and OBB files.
- Open the File Manager on your device.
- Install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.boltrend.atelieren.
- Launch Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle and log in to your account to play.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.