Are you looking for Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion patch notes for details on new Legend, Events, Battle Pass, Weapon Adjustments, and other things? Then you are at the right place! In this article, we share the official patch notes for the Distortion update.
Related | How to Log Out of Apex Legends Mobile
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion update is finally live. The update made its global release on the Android and iOS platforms on July 12, 2022. And with that, we had an influx of new content added to the game, including a brand new exclusive Legend, Rhapsody, two new maps, and much more.
To keep track of everything new added or changes made to the game, we have players looking for Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion patch notes.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion Patch Notes
Here is everything new to Apex Legends Mobile with its Season 2 “Distortion” update. [Source – EA]
- Kings Canyon
- Pythas Block 0 [TDM Map]
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2: New Events
With the arrival of Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion, we are getting two new events, where players can complete Challenges and tasks to get the new Legend Rhapsody’s Poster of a VIP Pass.
Town Takeover: Encore Galore!
- The carrier Encore Galore has arrived at Kings Canyon painted tip to tail with neon paint almost as loud as Rhapsody’s music. Land on Encore Galore for awesome loot and a chance at finding a VIP pass
- Complete challenges in game to earn special Rhapsody posters to commemorate this brand new Legends arrival in the Apex Games!
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2: New Game Modes
In this update, Arenas will be back at a future date, instead, we have two brand new game modes making their debut:
- Acquire kills to work your way through the extensive Arsenal of guns available in the Apex Games. Most points, or three melee kills wins in this fast paced game mode!
- A brand new Syndicate competition, Hack enters Apex Legends Mobile.
- An ADS Satellite which has been built based on The Ring Technology, acts as an orbital cannon overlooking the playing field.
- In this mode, two teams face off as Hackers vs. Defenders. As Hackers your job is to work with your team to Hack one of the two sites on the map to gain points. After three points have been attained, the Satellite will punish your opponents by frying them to a crisp. As defenders, your job is to stop the hackers at all costs!
- First to win four rounds wins the match, work with your team to either hack the ADS and laser your opponents or eliminate hackers to stave off death by orbital cannon at all costs.
Apex Legends Mobile Ranked Season 2
- The new season comes with a partial ladder reset for Legends to rise to new heights!
- Your rank, point gain, and loss will now appear during a match.
- Adjusted the point ratio gained for Kills compared to Assists
- Real time ranked leaderboards have been enabled.
Apex Legends Mobile Club Showdown
Gather your club members and rise to the top of the club leaderboards by completing objectives! Your club’s activity will dictate your activity points as you face off against 19 other clubs on a randomized leaderboard.
Show your club pride and rack up points to be able to redeem special rewards. The higher your ranking, the better the rewards!
Distortion Seasonal Shop
A new Rhapsody themed season shop has opened. What better way to drum-*beat* the heat than with some cool new cosmetics!
New Shop Items
The Distortion update comes with a brand new Battle Pass and a set of new Legendary tier skins: Mecha Strike Go!
Check out these brand new skins in the shop!
Distortion Battle Pass:
Apex Legends Mobile: Legends Adjustments
- Added the ability for Pathfinder’s hook to pull enemies without Pathfinder being pulled towards the enemy.
- Disabled the ability to use the second jump from Octane’s jump pad while using healing items.
- Removed collision for teammates.
Apex Legends Mobile: Weapon Adjustments
- Fully kitted weapons changed to: Havok, Prowler, Spitfire, Charge Rifle & Mastiff.
- EVA-8 & Devotion moved to Care Package, Spitfire and Volt removed from Care Package.
- EVA-8 base pellet damage increased from 6 to 7, spare ammo stack adjusted to 60.
- Devotion base damage increased from 16 to 17, spare ammo stack adjusted to 270.
- Removed Spitfire barrel attachment slot. Increased tactical reload speed from 2.37s to 2.57s.
- Regular Spitfire reload speed increased from 3.06s to 3.26s. Magazine capacity adjusted to 40/45/50/55.
- Volt base damage reduced from 17 to 15.
- Volt magazine capacity adjusted to 21/24/27/32.
- Peacekeeper lower limb damage ratio adjusted from 0.8 to 1
- Mozambique lower limb damage ratio adjusted from 0.93 to 1
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2: New Weapon Attachments and Weapon Customization
- Added unique tracer VFX for the Turbocharger and Selectfire Receiver hop-ups.
- Seasonal themed tracer ammo will have trajectory VFX and hit effects.
- Added new customization features for crosshairs. Adjust color, width, length and transparency.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2: Game Mode Adjustments
Here are the Team Deathmatch and other game modes that were adjusted and balanced with the Apex Legends Season 2 update.
- EVA-8 and Devotion moved from the base weapon pool to the care package.
- Spitfire and Volt added to the base weapon pool.
- Spitfire and Volt changed from red to gold tier weapons
- Kill Achievements system for BR and MP modes now available. Can be turned off in the settings menu.
Apex Legends Mobile is currently available on Android and iOS platforms.