Alpha aka Lucia: Crimson Abyss is one of the strongest playable characters in Punishing Gray Raven. She is an infected version of Lucia, making her one of the best Physical Sword-wielding construct in the entirety of PGR. Even though PGR already offers a plentitude of playable characters, players who are on the global version of the game are eagerly waiting for Alpha to launch.
When Will Alpha Launch in Punishing Gray Raven
According to Punishing Gray Raven’s official discord channel, Alpha aka Lucia: Crimson Abyss will launch in a time of one month from the game’s official release. Players can use PGRs gacha system – R&D section to research for Alpha during her event Frozen Darkness.
If you didn’t know, Punishing Gray Raven made its official global release on July 16, 2021, across Android and iOS platforms. Keeping that in mind, players can expect Alpha to release on August 16, 2021, or before that.
Lucia: Crimson Abyss aka Alpha Skills and Abilities
Here are the different skills and abilities that Alpha can use in PGR.
Orb Skills comes in three forms – Red, Blue, and Yellow. Each of them has their own use and are different from one another.
- Red Orb Skill – Flash attacks surrounding enemies, dealing 12.5/25/37.5(25/50/75)% of physical damage. 3-orbs consumption will deal an additional 37.5/75/112.5(75/150/225)% physical damage upon the final strike and send the target flying, gains super armor during casting.
- Yellow Orb Skill – Dashes and slashes through enemies, damaging them along the way, dealing 100/200/300(200/400/600)% of physical damage.
- Blue Orb Skill – Enhance energy regeneration, movement speed by 20%/30%/50%, and also deal an additional of 2/4/6(4/8/12)% physical damage 2 times per attack. When entering Sword Wave mode and releasing Sword Waves, convert the additional damage into additional sword waves, with each dealing 4/8/12(8/16/24)% physical damage.
- Basic Attack – Lucia attacks with a 5-hit sword style, with each sequence dealing 40(80)%/50(100)%/60(120)%/90(180)%/100(200)% of physical damage, enter 3rd sequence immediately after dodging.
- Ultimate Skill – Assaults the enemy with a flurry of slashes, dealing up to a total of 1300(2600)% physical damage.
- QTE – Continuously uppercuts the enemy, dealing a total of 300(600)% of physical damage, keeping the enemy airborne throughout the attacking duration.
- Class Specific Passive – Damage is increased by 10(20)%.
- Awakening – When entering the battle, get 3 signal balls immediately (only once per battle). Needs to be unlocked.
Punishing: Gray Raven is a fast-paced Action-RPG currently available on Android and iOS platforms.