Bayonetta 3 is the sequel to the incredibly popular PlatinumGames series. The game is one of the most famous representatives of the hack-and-slash genre. You will again be able to fight with many enemies performing fantastic combos. The game has added many new features, including weapons. And in this guide, we will tell you about all the weapons in Bayonetta 3.
All Weapons in Bayonetta 3
Bayonetta 3 is an incredibly beautiful game. And almost all the time in it you will fight with various enemies. In your arsenal, there will be a variety of weapons and abilities that you can combine to kill enemies fast, and most importantly, beautifully.
Related: Best Nintendo Switch Party Games
Also, developers added a feature called Demon Masquerade to the game. Using it, Bayonetta will be able to fuse with an Infernal Demon and use new attacks and abilities. And, of course, it can be combined with various weapons. So, now, take a look at all available weapons in Bayonetta 3.
Full Bayonetta 3 Weapons List
- Color My World – These are four handguns named Orange Blossom, Sunshine Yellow, Blue Sky, and Green Grass. And these weapon masterpieces are designed by Rodin.
- G-Pillar – This is a high-caliber rifle created by the Infernal Demon Gomorrah that deals massive damage.
- The Ignis Araneae Yo-Yo – These weapons are four deadly Yo-Yo crafted from the Infernal Demon Phantasmaraneae. Using these weapons you will be able to crawl along the walls.
- Simoon – These are fans crafted using the feathers of fledglings of the Infernal Demon Malphas. This weapon can also give you wings and the ability to fly.
- Dead End Express – These weapons are similar to chainsaws. It was created from parts of a living train called Wartrain Gouon.
- Ribbit Libido-BZ55 – This is an incredibly powerful weapon in the form of a microphone stand. Using it, you can inflict AoE attacks and also attack with your voice.
- Cruel Altea – This weapon is in the form of Infernal Demon Labolas. Some of the abilities allow Bayonetta to run on air.
- Abracadabra – This weapon consists of two parts, attributes of the magician. The hat is called Abra, and the cane is Cadabra. Using it, you can use various attacks, such as a rain of lightning.
- Tartarus – This weapon is crafted from a destroyed Umbran clock tower. It is incredibly heavy and can deal catastrophic damage.
- Handguns – These are just four regular human handguns. But unfortunately, they cannot withstand the power of Bullet Arts.
- Mab Dachi – It is a long katana forged in medieval Japan by the order of the Queen Mab fairy queens. Inside the sword lives the Infernal Demon Cheshire.
- Bull Kiss – These are magical darts used by Viola. Despite their small size, they can deal massive magical damage.
- All 4 One – This is another set of four handguns. Rodin gave them the names of the four musketeers, namely Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D’Artagnan.
That’s all you need to know about all the weapons in Bayonetta 3. Try each one to find the one that suits your play style. And while you are here, take a look at our list of the best couch Co-op games on Nintendo Switch.