The Battle Cats is a casual multiplayer game where players command cats using simple controls in a battle through space and time. The game offers a myriad of special abilities under different categories that players can use to get an upper hand on the enemy.
Related | The Battle Cats Codes
With the availability of more than five categories of special abilities, where each category boasts a considerable number of abilities, we have a plethora of players who don’t know about all Traits and Special Abilities present in Battle Cats.
To help such players out, we have prepared a handy guide that lists all Traits and Special Abilities present in Battle Cats.
All Traits and Special Abilities in Battle Cats
Below, you will find the list of all Special Abilities in Battle Cats, including the Traits.
Disclaimer: Thanks to Battle Cats fandom page, we were able to get all the information needed for this list.
- Single Target – Only one unit within range will be hit by this Unit’s attacks.
- Area Attack – All units within the unit’s set attack field will take damage from its strikes.
- Multi-Hit – This ability lets units perform up to two additional hits during their foreswing.
- Long Distance – Units at long distance will receive damage but attacks may miss units at closer range.
- Omni Strike – Attacks enemies both ahead and behind unit in a wide area.
All Traits in Battle Cats
Here is the list of all abilities that fall under the Traits category of Battle Cats:
- Weaken – Indicated enemy types will have their attack power reduced for a set period.
- Freeze – Indicated enemy types will become unable to move for a set amount of time.
- Slow – Indicated enemy types will have their speed reduced for a set amount of time
- Attacks Only – Attacks by this unit will only cause damage to a specific type of enemy target.
- Strong Against – Indicated enemy types will take extra damage with damage received from that type also reduced.
- Resistant – Damage received from indicated enemy types will be reduced significantly.
- Insanely Tough – Reduces damage taken from target enemies by an incredible amount.
- Massive Damage – Indicated enemy types will take much more damage from unit attacks.
- Insane Damage – Massively increases damage to target enemies by an incredible amount.
- Knockback – The unit has a set chance to push indicated enemy types back towards their base.
- Warp – Attacks may cause enemies to be Warped.
- Curse – The enemy cannot inflict negative status effects for a short time.
- Dodge Attack – Temporarily avoids all damage from attacks from the target enemy type.
- Toxic – Exclusive to enemies. Does a toxic attack.
- Base Destroyer
- Zombie Killer
- Barrier Breaker
- Shield Piercing
- Savage Blow
- Extra Money
- Wave Attack
- Surge Attacks
- Wave Shield
- Colossus Slayer
- Immune to Weaken
- Immune to Freeze
- Immune to Slow
- Immune to Knockback
- Immune to Waves
- Evade Surge
- Warp Blocker
- Immune to Curse
- Immune to Toxic
- Witch Killer
- Eva Angel Killer
- Stat Enhancements
The Battle Cats is currently available on Android and iOS platforms.