One of the most significant assets that Victoria 3 has is its oil reserves. Having a reliable supply of this precious commodity may considerably contribute to an improvement in economic growth. This is because a number of different businesses are dependent on oil.
You will get a list of all the areas in Victoria 3 where oil may be found, as well as advice on how to extract and make use of oil, from our guide.
There are two scenarios when you want to locate oil. First is when you are playing as a nation that does have oil. In this case, all you have to do is the following:
- From the menu, go ahead and select the ‘Market‘ tab.
- Click on the tab labeled “Industrial Goods.”
- Once you’ve completed, the above steps, when you look at your map, all of the oil locations in your state will be represented by green dots.
The other scenario is when you want to find out where the oil is but you are playing as a nation that does not have oil. In this case what you need to do is:
- Choose “Trade Lens” from the list of available options.
- Click the tab labeled “Import Trade Routes” in the navigation bar.
- Choose the areas that have been marked with oil for business.
List of Oil Locations
There are various nations in Victoria 3, some of which have more oil reserves than others. However, players should definitely get in touch with each of them to consider either seizing their oil sources or creating import routes.
As you can see, the process of finding oil in Victoria 3 isn’t all that complicated. If you are enjoying this game, you might want to check out some other related articles, such as: