Kirby and the Forgotten Land is full of bonuses and secrets to discover as you play. Each level has Waddle Dees to rescue, blueprints to collect, and even secret objectives to discover and complete. As well as all that excitement, there are multiple collectibles to find within each level. The collectible figurines come in ‘Gotcha’ capsules, and can be mostly found randomly while playing, or when using the Gotcha Capsule Machine in Waddle Dee Town. Other special capsules can be gained by completing tasks.
Collectible Figurines in Kirby and the Forgotten Land
You can obtain these figurines by unlocking the Gotcha Machine and spending Star Coins, by finding them while playing the game, or by completing certain objectives.
The Gotcha Machine
The Gotcha Machine comes in 4 volumes, each try at each machine costing between 10 and 100 Star Coins per attempt:
|Volume||How to Unlock||Cost|
|1||Complete Brawl at the Mall||10|
|2||Complete Tropical Terror||20|
|3||Complete Collector in the Sleepless Valley||50|
|4||Complete the whole game and watch the credits||100|
In-game collectibles can be found once the level is completed. Players can then replay and find each gotcha capsules which will contain any random figurine. The capsules will reappear every time the level is started. Any capsule discovered in-game can also be purchased from the Gotcha Machine, and they are all completely random, so player could gain multiples.
Complete Capsule Location Guides via Trophy Tom on YouTube:
These special figurines can be found after completing secret objectives:
- Cafe Staff Kirby – complete all three levels of difficulty for the Help Wanted mini game at Waddle Dee Cafe
- Cafe Staff Waddle Dee – Purchase 10 items at Waddle Dee Cafe
- Delivery Waddle Dee – enter at least 5 Present Codes at Waddle Dee-liveries
- Wise Waddle Dee – listen to Wise Waddle Dee many times
- Item Shop Waddle Dee – purchase 5 items at the Item Shop
- Game Shop Waddle Dee – complete all Tilt-and-Roll Kirby difficulty levels
- Fishing Pond Kirby – catch ‘a Big One’ in the Flash Fishing Mini Game
- Rare Stone Master – complete Treasure Road challenges
- Weapons Shop Waddle Dee – evolve all copy abilities
- Usher Waddle Dee – unlock all movie by completing game and Isolated Isles, and speak to Usher Waddle Dee
- The Deadly Dees – pay all donations at Waddle Live Corner Stage (unlocked after completing the game)
- Ultimate Life-Form Fecto Elfilis – clear the Ultimate Cup Tournament for the first time
- Leon & Carol – collect all Leon’s souls in Isolated Isle
- Species Born of Chaos Elfilis – clear Ultimate Z-Cup Tournament for the first time
- Commentator Waddle Dee– complete all tournaments in Colosseum Ultimate Cup
Good luck and happy collecting!