Trivia is usually fun, but if you start the Grand Line Quiz quest line in One Piece Odyssey, you might be amazed by how intricate those trivia questions are. Only those who paid attention to the smallest details of the One Piece universe can get everything right on the first try.
In case you are struggling with some of the answers, don’t worry because we have collected all the answers to this big One Piece Odyssey Grand Line Quiz.
Alabasta Grand Line Quiz Answers in One Piece Odyssey
This section contains all the answers to the Alabasta Grand Line Quiz for all quiz levels.
- What is the name of a poisonous spider that looks like a fruit? — The Desert Strawberry
- What animal will ask to become your apprentice when beaten in battle? — The Kung Fu Dugong
- Who is Alabasta’s ruler and twelfth successor of the Nefertari Royal Family? — Cobra
- What is the name of the large casino in Rainbase? — Rain Dinners
- What is the name of the giant gators who inhabit Sandy Island? — Banana Gators
- What animal plays dead to steal the belongings of travelers? — The Bilker Heron
- What is Alabasta Vice-Commander Pell’s alias? — Pell the Falcon
- What is the rare, giant catfish found only in the Sandora River? — The Sandora Catfish
- What is port city Nanohana’s local specialty? — Perfume
Water Seven Grand Line Quiz Answers in One Piece Odyssey
You can find all the solutions for the Grand Line Quiz in Water Seven here.
- What is the mounted transportation essential to living in Water Seven? — Bull
- What is the name of the annual high tide that overwhelms Water Seven? — Aqua Laguna
- What is the name of the Sea Train currently servicing Water Seven? — Puffing Tom
- How many foremen does Galley-La Company have for each dock? — 5
- What is the highest tier Bull you can rent from the Rental Bull Shop? — King Bull
- What is the name of the endangered tree that is the strongest in the world? — Treasure Tree Adam
Zoner is hiding in Dock One, in the northeast corner, behind a wooden wagon.
Marineford Grand Line Quiz Answers in One Piece Odyssey
The answers to the questions of the next installment of the Grand Line Quiz in Marineford are as follows.
- The “Ultimate Military Force” of Marines HQ are Aokiji, Kizaru, and who else? — Akainu
- What is the name of the prison impossible to break into or out of? — Impel Down
- What is the name of the bell in western Marineford? — The Ox Bell
- What is the name of the giant gate in both Enies Lobby and Impel Down? — The Gates of Justice
- What is the name of the warden of Impel Down? — Magellan
- The Three Great Powers of the Grand Line are the Four Emperors, Marines HQ, and? — The Seven Warlords of the Sea
Zoner can be found at the Ox Bell Plaza, but you will have to fight off some thugs first to complete this segment.
Dressrosa Grand Line Quiz Answers in One Piece Odyssey
The answers to the final questions of the Grand Line Quiz are listed below.
- What is the name of the violent fish that lives in the sea near Dressrosa? — The Fighting Fish
- What flower blooms in the garden near the Dressrosa Royal Palace? — Sunflower
- What is the name of the place in Dressrosa where gladiators fight? — The Corrida Coliseum
- What are the dwarves who live in Dressrosa called? — The Tontattas
- The current Ultimate Military Force of Marines HQ are Kizaru, Ryokugyu, and? — Fujitora
- Who is the man called the strongest gladiator of the Corrida Coliseum? — Kyros
To finish the quiz, you will have to find one of the Zoners, and she is located south of the Colosseum, in an alcove. Since she’s been kidnapped, you will have to deal with her kidnappers first.
This will lead to the automatic completion of the Grand Line Quiz, and you will receive the Treasure Chest Key, among other things, as a reward.
Let us know if you encounter any issues with this quest line and come back for more One Piece Odyssey guides, including our article on where to find all Challenge Cubes.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!