Raphael is a water element Lumopolis support character. Despite her explosive apperance, she’s a very powerful healer and synergizes well with water element units. Her active skill heals the team and also has a chance to convert any tile to blue. This goes in hand with her equipment skill that powers up her healing depending on the amount of blue tiles on the field. Here is everything you need to know about Alchemy Stars’ Raphael!
Element: Water / Water
Stats (Max level/ascension/breakthrough)
- Attack: 2912
- Defense: 1112
- HP: 9520
A Lumopolis knight and one of the famous Four Angels. Don’t be frightened by the explosives she often throws, because she’s actually a kind soul, and when someone’s injured, she’ll go all out to treat and cure them.
Active Skill: Rain of Tranquility (4 round CD) – Recovers the team’s HP by 200% of Raphael’s ATK. Resets all non-Blue tiles, and has a small chance to generate Blue tiles.
Chain Combo: Healing Light – Deals 125/140% damage to 1/3 columns.
Equipment Skill: Holy Water – Each Blue tile generated on the map recovers the team’s HP by 0.5/0.8/1.2/1.5% of Raphael’s HP. The lower the team’s HP, the higher the healing effectiveness, up to an additional 100% bonus.
- HP increased by 300. (250 Heartstones)
- DEF increased by 40. (300 Heartstones)
- Active Skill Enhancement: Changes Active Skill to Preemptive Strike. Available upon entering combat. (400 Heartstones, 1 Solamber)
- Increased by 300+5%Basic max HP. (500 Heartstones, 1 Solamber)
- Increased by 40+5%Basic DEF. (600 Heartstones, 1 Solamber)
- Active Skill Enhancement: Has an increased chance to generate Blue tiles when generating new tilees. (800 Heartstones, 1 Solamber)
- Ascension 1
- Water Potion I x 20
- Water Flare Powder x 30
- White Night Stone x 10
- Nightium x 30,000
- Ascension 2
- Water Flare Rock x 20
- Water Crystal Shard x 30
- Morning Stone x 10
- Nightium x 50,000
- Ascension 3
- Water Crystal Cluster x 200
- Water Potion II x 30
- Daybreak Stone x 10
- Nightium x 200,000
Dispatch Boost – -1 hour to regain dispatch when deployed to the Dispatch Office.
Firefly Keeper – When deployed to the Lumina Grid, increases the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
That’s about everything you need to know about Raphael. If you have any other helpful tips or knowledge about Alchemy Stars, let us know in the comments below!