Artifacts are one of the major gameplay features in Genshin Impact. To improve a character’s damage or supporting capabilities, players will need to equip artifacts on them. Using multiple artifacts from a set grants bonus effects. Though there are tons of different artifact sets, farming these five artifact sets in Genshin Impact is highly recommended.
Which Artifact Sets are Best to Farm in Genshin Impact?
1) Emblem of Severed Fate
- 2-piece effect: Energy Recharge +20%
- 4-piece effect: Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
Emblem of Severed Fate is probably the universal artifact set in Genshin Impact. Elemental bursts are a common source of damage for many characters, and most are energy hungry. Emblem of Severed Fate is best for many sub-DPS and burst-support characters like Xingqiu, Yelan, Xiangling, and more. By farming this artifact set, players can get artifacts for many characters.
2) Viridescent Venerer
- 2-piece effect: Anemo DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-piece effect: Increases Swirl DMG by 60%. Decreases opponent’s Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
Viridescent Venerer is the most broken artifact set in Genshin Impact. It allows Anemo characters to reduce enemies’ resistance toward the swirled element (Pyro, Electro, Hydro, or Cryo). Many teams run at least one Anemo support equipped with a 4-piece Viridescent Venerer to shred their elemental resistance.
3) Noblesse Oblige
- 2-piece effect: Elemental Burst DMG +20%
- 4-piece effect: Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
Noblesse Oblige is an excellent artifact set for support and burst-DPS characters. Players can use it on any burst-DPS characters and buff their burst damage and the entire party’s attack. One character equipped with a 4-piece Noblesse Oblige is used in almost every team in Genshin Impact.
4) Blizzard Strayer
- 2-piece effect: Cryo DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-piece effect: When a character attacks an enemy affected by Cryo, their CRIT Rate is increased by 20%. If the enemy is Frozen, CRIT Rate is increased by an additional 20%.
Blizzard Strayer is recommended for every Cryo DPS character in Genshin Impact. The 4-piece effect and Cryo resonance give a total 60% Crit rate against frozen enemies. Players can focus on building Crit DMG% and ATK% while farming for Blizzard Strayer. It is recommended for top tier DPS characters like Ayaka and Ganyu.
5) Crimson Witch of Flames
- 2-piece effect: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-piece effect: Increases Overloaded and Burning, and Burgeon DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using Elemental Skill increases the 2-Piece Set Bonus by 50% of its starting value for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
Pyro DPS characters like Hutao and Diluc see a vast damage boost by using Crismon Witch of Flames artifacts. This artifact is an excellent choice for almost every Pyro DPS character in Genshin Impact. As Pyro characters have access to strong reactions like Melt and Vaporise, it is highly recommended to farm Crimson Witch of Flames for max damage.
These were the five best artifacts to farm in Genshin Impact. Some of these artifacts can be obtained by crafting strongboxes using a crafting table.
Related | Genshin Impact: Best Build For Ayaka