Xenowerk, the nice shooter game developed by Pixelbite Games released two months ago on the App Store, has received a nice new update earlier today, adding more content to the game that should make fans of it quite happy.
The new Xenowerk adds a brand new chapter as well as some new weapons and a new enemy. Among the new features added by the update is the ability to use boosters to extend kill streaks, new Champion Mutans and more.
Here are the full details of the update:
• A new chapter has been added, with ever-changing floor layouts.
• New & Awesome weapons have been added!
• Brain Snail Mutant added!
• Use Boosters to improve your Killstreaks!
• Champion Mutants will force you to adapt your playstyle.
• New Survival Objective!
Xenowerk is a top down shooter game where players have to deal with hordes of weird mutants infesting an underground lab. Players not only will have to destroy all encountered mutants but also make sure they don’t come back by destroying their nests.
Xenowerk is now available for purchase on the App Store. The new update is also available for download right now.