World At War is a base management strategy game. The game takes place during World War 2 so you’ll be at war with other bases using vehicles and aircraft belonging to Allied and Axis forces. It plays very much like any other base management game, so if you’ve played them in the past you’ll know exactly what to do here. We still have a couple of straightforward tips to share, so here’s our World at War cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide to building an unstoppable base!
So let’s get started with our World at War guide! Read on to see how to build the ultimate base.
1. Complete the missions!
Follow the missions assigned to receive a plethora of resources. You won’t run out of resources so as long as you follow and complete the missions. Look at the bottom left corner of the screen to see the recommended mission for you. The game will practically play itself as long as you keep fulfilling these missions, which is how it usually is with these base management games. You will never have to worry about resources!
Don’t forget about the Daily and Alliance missions either. These missions are just timed missions, which means that you just need to wait the allotted time before they complete by themselves. Be sure to start these missions before you do anything else!
2. Keep your facilities working!
- Your Factory should be constantly pumping out new units for your army. Strength in numbers, as they always say. The best way to overtake your enemies is to simply outnumber them. Never let your factory be idle!
- Your Research Facility should always be working on new research. This is even more important than your factory because researching takes way more time than developing units.
3. Join an alliance as soon as possible!
Joining an alliance comes with a number of benefits. The first and most important benefit is ally building support. Alliance members can shorten your building times, so the more members there are in your alliance, the faster your build times will be! Additionally, you will receive free alliance gifts every time a member purchases any kind of item. The whole alliance benefits if one person buys something from the cash shop!
4. Collect your Commander Gifts!
The brief case in the bottom left corner of the base screen opens after a certain amount of time has passed. This is the commander’s gift and it contains a random resource for you. Sometimes it’ll contain gold, which is why you should open it as many times as possible. Be sure to enable notifications for the game so you know when your next commander gift is available.
5. Conquer the world!
Send forces out while you’re waiting for buildings and researches to finish. Tap the Front button to see the world around you.
- Resource tiles look like farm and house tiles. These tiles will provide you with a supply of resources if you can occupy them. Most resource tiles are unoccupied, so feel free to occupy them when you need to. Your units will begin to harvest once they occupy the tile, and then they will automatically return to base when they’re finished.
- MG Nests are computer AI enemies. Attacking their nests and winning will provide you with an assortment of resources and items. You can’t scout them but they shouldn’t be too difficult to take on. Just make sure you send enough troops.
- Other players’ bases will look just like yours. If you don’t see a bubble shield around it, you can attack them! Just ensure you know what you’re getting yourself into. It is highly advisable to scout a player base before attacking. Keep in mind that performing any potentially hostile actions towards another player (including scouting) will immediately destroy your PvP shield if you have one active.
That’s all for World at War! If you have any other tips or tricks to share, let us know in the comments below!