Blox Fruits is an incredibly addicting Roblox RPG based on the famous One Piece anime. Players can explore various islands and seas, complete missions, fight enemies and, of course, collect various items. Some items will increase your stats or give you new abilities, and some are cosmetic. And in this guide, we will tell you where to find the Master of Enhancement in Blox Fruits.
Where to Find the Master of Enhancement
Exploring different locations in Blox Fruits, you can find different items and NPCs. And if you want to purchase Enhancement Colors, you need to find Master of Enhancement. This NPC randomly appears every 15 minutes in certain locations. And from him, you can purchase Colors for your Enhancements. These Colors are cosmetic only and do not affect stats in any way. Colors are also divided into two types:
- Regular Colors – 1500 Fragments.
- Legendary Colors – 7500 Fragments.
The Master of Enhancement spawns randomly, so it can be very difficult to find him. And the only way is to run around all possible spawn locations. Here is a list of all the places where the Master of Enhancement can be found:
- Cursed Ship – In the main hall, under the right stairs.
- Ice Castle – On the left wall above the main entrance.
- Green Zone – On the pier, next to other NPCs.
- Snow Mountain – At the very bottom next to Ship Dealers.
- Hot and Cold – There is a building on the island that houses the Smoke Admiral. Master of Enhancement can spawn on the roof.
- Forgotten Island – At the top of the hill.
- Great Tree – Behind the mountain where Kilo Admiral is located.
- Castle on the Sea – In the house to the left of the castle.
- Hydra Island – You’ll find the Master of Enhancement on top of the house that contains the Island Empress.
- Port Town – Between houses.
- Floating Turtle – Near the mountain near the Musketeer Pirates. At the top of the same mountain. Not far from Beautiful Pirate Domain on a column.
That’s all you need to know about Master of Enhancement. Follow our tips, and you will be able to find this NPC without any problems. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to summon Sea Beast.