The Dawn Stone is one of the rarest items found in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. It evolves two Pokemon in the BDSP games: Glalie into Frosslass, and Kirlia into Gallade.
There are a few ways you can find the Dawn Stone in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Below, we will talk about each of them.
Every Dawn Stone Location in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Follow these exact steps to get the Dawn Stone in Mount Coronet:
- Beat Hearthome City Gym Leader, Fantina, to get the ability to Surf.
- Head into the Mount Coronet entrace from Route 207.
- Travel to the south inside the mountain.
- When you reach a body of water above the stairs, use Surf.
- Reach the other side to find a Dawn Stone.
Another elusive Dawn Stone can be found in the Grand Underground, near Snowpoint City. Just follow these brief steps to get it:
- Head to the Grand Underground.
- Make your way towards the bottom-right Whiteout cave in this particular section of the map.
- Make your way all towards the left side of the cave to find a Dawn Stone.
This is the area where you will find the final Dawn Stone, which can be acquired only after beating the Elite Four and Champion of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, as you need to reach the Battle Frontier for it. Follow these simple steps to find the final Dawn Stone:
- Make sure you’ve beaten the Elite Four and Champion.
- Head to Route 225.
- Use Rock Climb and scale the very first rocky area.
- Make your way to the top of the pathway to find the Dawn Stone.
And those are all the places you need to know about where to find the Dawn Stone in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl!