Considering how rare Fire-types are in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, we aren’t surprised that you are here looking for answers on how to get Slugma in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
But Slugma is also commonly hunted for due to its rare and valuable ability — Flame Body — that cuts the time it takes for an egg to hatch in half when the egg is in party with a Pokemon possessing Flame Body.
If you wanna know exactly where to find Slugma in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, then just read on ahead!
How to Get Slugma in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Fortunately, Slugma is not a ‘mon locked away in the post-game, and can be found pretty early on, in fact. Slugma can be found in the Grand Underground, in Sandsear Cave. Sandsear Cave can be accessed through the Eastern and Western Zone, as well as the Southeastern Section of the Underground.
If you want to know the exact method to find and catch a Slugma, just follow the steps below:
- Head to either Eterna City, Veilstone City, or Hearthome City.
- Head to the Grand Underground using the Explorer Kit.
- Make your way towards Sandsear Cave Hideaway.
- Enter the Hideaway.
- If you don’t spot a Slugma, leave the Hideaway.
- Re-enter the hideaway to reset the spawns.
- Keep exiting and re-entering until you come across a Slugma.
- Walk in its line-of-sight to engage in battle with it.
- Weaken it and capture the Slugma.
And that is simply all you need to know on where to find Slugma in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl!