Want to get the super-cool Generation 4 pseudo-Legendary Pokemon — Garchomp — but you just don’t know where you can find yourself its baby stage, Gible?
Well, you’ll be glad to know that there are 2 locations where you can find and catch Gible in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
Where to Find Gible in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
To find and catch Gible in Cycling Road, follow these exact steps:
- Visit Route 209.
- Locate and enter the Lost Tower.
- Speak to an NPC who will give you the TM Strength.
- Make sure you’ve beaten Canalave Gym Leader Byron at this point, to unlock the ability to use Strength in the overworld.
- Make your way to Oreburgh City.
- Head north of Oreburgh City to enter Cycling Road.
- At the path entrance, head to the right.
- Cut down the tree visible there.
- Enter the newly discovered path and move upwards.
- At the end of this path, you will find Wayward Cave.
- Do not enter the visible entrance of the cave.
- Instead, find the hidden entrance right under the bridge, on the left side.
- Once you enter this section of Wayward Cave, use Strength to mvoe the boulder right in front of you.
- Head left to enter the next section of the cave.
- You will have a chance to enter into a wild encounter with Gible here.
We recommend you follow this method if you want the get a Gible as soon as possible.
Gible can also be found a little later into the game through the Grand Underground. All you need to do is:
- Make sure you’ve beaten Snowpoint City Gym Leader Candice.
- Travel to Jubilife City.
- Head to the Grand Underground here.
- Make your way to the Hideaways in either Fountainspring Cave, Still-Water Cavern, or Riverbank Cave.
- Keep exiting and reentering the Hideaway until you see a Gible.
- Walk in its line-of-sight to encounter it.
Additionally, you can also encounter the second stage evolution of the Gible line, Gabite. If you encounter a Gabite, you can capture that instead.
Now that you know where to find Gible in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, go catch one of your own, and tell us if you manage to catch a Shiny in the comments below!