Xenoblade Chronicles 3 expansive wave 2 is around the corner and it is coming with a significant amount of DLC in its pipeline. The game’s first wave of DLC is already out and players have had a fun run with it.
The second expansive wave is scheduled to make its way to the game in late 2022 and in this article, we’ll be telling you exactly when Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Wave 2 will be coming out.
When is Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Wave 2 Coming Out? – Answered
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Wave 2 is set to release on October 13th, 2022 and the downloadable content will feature the following:
- Challenge Battle mode against difficult enemies – Overcome a variety of challenges by playing the Challenge Battle mode.
- Collect crystals and exchange them for valuable accessories and new outfits.
- A new hero character and accompanying quests – This wave adds the new hero character, Ino, to the game. Complete her Hero Quest to recruit her to your party and gain access to her class.
- New character outfits – Swimsuits
The above information was shared from the official Nintendo website and players can expect two more waves of DLC after the release of Wave 2, which means they’ll be plenty to anticipate. And although we are yet to confirm the release date of the subsequent waves that will come after Wave 2, below are some of the new features players can expect from them:
- Challenge Battle mode against difficult enemies.
- A new hero character and accompanying quests
- New character outfits
- New original story scenario
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has a lot of content that players can enjoy with plenty of time to catch up before releasing the next wave, so be sure to enjoy the current expansion before Wave 2 comes out in October.
Below is the trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Wave 2.