Spring has arrived in Dead By Daylight and the developers recently launched a brand new event called “Spring Cleaning,” which offers players several rewards for playing the game. Dead By Daylight Mobile was released for iOS and Android devices in 2020. It is a multiplayer horror and action game in which the player either takes on the role of a ruthless Killer who hunts four Survivors, or a Survivor trying to avoid getting killed.
In this guide, we will list all the daily login gifts for Dead By Daylight’s newest Spring Cleaning Event.
What are the Daily Login Gifts For Dead By Daylight’s Spring Cleaning Event?
The Spring Cleaning Event in Dead By Daylight kicked off on March 28 and the developers are giving away free gifts for simply logging into the game. The login rewards will be given away until April 8 (2 PM ET) and we have listed all of those below.
- March 28th – 29th: Jake (Body) – Loner’s Vest Jacket
- March 29th – 30th: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- March 30th – 31st: Nurse (Head) – Mourning Tears (Stifled)
- March 31st – April 1st: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- April 1st – 2nd: Jake (Head) – Loner’s Beanie
- April 2nd – 3rd: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- April 3rd – 4th: Jake (Pants) – Loner’s Work Slacks
- April 4th – 5th: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- April 5th – 6th: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- April 6th – 7th: Nurse (Body) – A Widow’s Gown (Stifled)
- April 7th – 8th: 50,000 Bloodpoints
Note: The Recluse (Jake) and Bad News (Nurse) outfits will be temporarily unavailable from the store while available as login gifts to prevent players from accidentally purchasing them while they are being given out for free.
These new rewards will surely get players back into the game and is a great way to incentivize players for their dedication and love to the game. Apart from login rewards, every player’s first match of the day will reward them with a 1,000 bonus experience instead of the usual 300. Players will get the bonus XP for being both killer and survivor.