Roblox has such a wide and global appeal because it is highly customizable and can suit every player’s tastes. Players can tweak their Roblox gaming experience to cater the gameplay to how they prefer to play the game. This includes music, too.
Roblox players surely love their music. That’s precisely why you have the option to upload your favorite bops into the game, from smooth tunes to so-called earrape, and groove to them while you play! That’s where Roblox ID Codes come in. Roblox Music ID Codes help you customize your audio experience. Here’s everything you need to know about these codes.
How to Add Music with Music ID Codes in Roblox
The majority of the games on Roblox allow gamers to pay to add music. Here’s how to do just that:
- Log into your account.
- Click Create in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on Audio.
- Click Browse and select an audio file.
- Once selected, click Estimate Price to determine the cost.
- Click Purchase for XR$ to finalize.
If the game you’re playing lets you add music for free, then follow these directions instead:
- Open Catalog Heaven and choose Catalog Option.
- Type Boombox in the search bar.
- Boomboxes will appear in the Avatar Shop.
- Click your Boombox to open a new window.
- Type the code into the text box.
- Click the Play button.
Remember that uploads must be less than 7 minutes long and smaller than 20.0 MB.
That wraps up everything you need to know about Roblox ID codes. We have plenty of other guides on Roblox and mobile games, so feel free to check them out in our Game Guides section! And leave a comment to let us know which is your favorite tune or genre to have in the background in Roblox.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!