The Utopia: Origin mounts guide we have for you today is going to walk you step by step through everything you need to know in order to acquire them, as well as a list of Utopia: Origin all mounts available.
The mounts in the game don’t just help you walk long distances fast and relatively safe, but also help you carry a lot of heavy items (because if you haven’t noticed yet, items have a weight in their description, so if you got a lot of them with you then you’ll start walking slower and slower).
Prepare items for capturing mounts
First and foremost, you will need to prepare your character to capture the mount. For this, you will need to be at least level 5, to be able to make Leather. Leather requires 2x Hide to be crafted, so you will need to fight some cows and pigs with a weapon for their skin.
You can then proceed to crafting the Mount Saddle which costs 10x Wood and 1x Leather. This will help you mount the animal and make it yours. So keep in mind: level up to level 5 and gather the materials in the meantime, then craft the saddle.
But these are not all the materials needed for capturing a mount. All the mounts have their very own favorite “dish” that you will need to feed them in order to capture them. You can go and gather this mount feed according to the mount that you want to capture, but if you still don’t know what each mount prefers, here below we have the Utopia: Origin Mounts Guide and Creature Feed.
Utopia: Origin Mounts Guide & Creature Feed
– Blue Horse (Feed: Blow-fish, Wheat, Corn)
– Blue Pig (Feed: Soybeans)
– Brown Horse (Feed: Carrot)
– Bull (Feed: Wheat)
– Camel (Feed: Corn, Wheat)
– Cow (Feed: Wheat)
– Dark Horse (Feed: Abalone, Blue Lotus, Wheat)
– Desert Wolf (Feed: Meat Feed, Potato, Raw Lamb Chop)
– Flying Dragon (Feed: Dragon Saliva Fruit, Rare Meat Feed, Spirit Fish)
– Green Bird (Red Lotus, Onion, Uncommon Meat Feed)
– Hawkstrider Bird (Feed: Carrot, Wheat)
– Horned Bull (Feed: Feed, Uncommon Meat Feed)
– King Desert Wolf (Feed: Rare Meat Feed, Potato, Raw Lamb Chop)
– King Sabre Wolf (Feed: Crawfish, Rare Meat Feed, Raw Steak)
– King Snow Wolf (Feed: Wheat, Rare Meat Feed, Raw Lamb Chop)
– Lone Wolf (Feed: Rare Meat Feed, Raw Lamb Chop)
– Red Horse (Feed: Rare Meat Feed, Wheat, Chili)
– Red Pig (Feed: Wheat, Soybeans)
– Rock Fire Sabre Toothed Tiger King (Feed: Large Scallop, Rare Meat Feed, Uncommon Meat Feed)
– Sabre Wolf (Feed: Crawfish, Meat, Raw Steak)
– Sabre Toothed Tiger (Feed: Large Scallop, Rare Meat Feed, Rare Meat Feed)
– Sheep (Feed: Wheat)
– Snow Wolf (Feed: Wheat, Meat, Raw Lamb Chop)
– Unicorn (Feed: Elf Fish, King Crab, Strawberry)
– Venom Dragon (Feed: Egg, Poison Mushroom, Uncommon Meat Feed)
– Wilderness Cattle (Feed: Apple, Wheat, Sugar Cane)
– Wolf (Feed: Rare Meat Feed)
Many of the items that the animals need in order to be captured can be obtained by simply killing other animals and gathering their meat, or by foraging on your way to and from new locations.
The locations on the maps also matter for the type of mount that you want to find, so that’s why we are going to address each and every location and mention where each mount can be found.
Utopia: Origin mount locations
Since you might be wondering where some of these mounts may be hidden, we are going to list them all right here below!
– Bone Mountain: Red Horse
– Old Bread Island: Red Horse
– Old Platinum Bay: Lone Wolf, Sabre Wolf, King Sabre Wolf
– Old Tulip Plains: Snow Wolf, King Snow Wolf
– Old Travelers Hill: Snow Wolf, King Snow Wolf
– Island Under Twilight Foothills: King Desert Wolf, Desert Wolf
– Jade Prairie: Lone Wolf
– Lalu Volcano: Hawkstrider Bird, Sabre Toothed Tiger, Rock Fire Sabre Toothed Tiger King
– Mountains: Blue Horse, Wilderness Cattle, Wolf
– Plain Fields Areas: Blue Horse, Blue Pig, Brown Horse, Bull, Cow, Sheep, Wilderness Cattle, Wolf, Lone Wolf
– Shadesnow Mountain: Venom Dragon, Snow Wolf, King Snow Wolf
These would be all that we have about mounts and their feed, but don’t forget to check out the Utopia: Origin guide to walk you through the game seamlessly, as well as our fishing guide so you can capture those mount feeds more easily!
And as always, if you know some other cool tips and suggestions about Utopia: Origin mounts and their locations, as well as their feed, leave a comment down below and share your intel with everyone!