Homescapes is a puzzle matching game where players must help renovate their parents’ home and complete challenges. The main character is Austin who must do everything he can to help redecorate the house including completing match game levels and collecting stars. Check out the guide below for tips and cheats for Homescapes.
Homescapes Tips and Tricks
It may seem like these will be simple matching puzzles but to get the best results, and the most stars, there are a few tips we have to help. Try not to rush through the puzzles as you will need to plan moves rather than making random moves.
- Take note of what goals you need to complete before starting the level. This way you are guaranteed to get the goals done fastest.
- Before you make your first move, take a good look at what you have to play with. See if you can plan a couple of your first moves to utilise what you have and get the most out of the special power-up blocks like rockets or disco balls.
- If you get stuck, do not just go with the game’s automatic suggestion as they are not always the best option. Keep it in mind, but make sure you check over for another move that may offer more matches when the blocks fall.
- Try to match more shapes at the lower half of the grid. This ensures shapes fall at the top to create more matches without you using moves.
- Play calmly and steadily, do not rush. Make sure you make the best move with the greatest number of matches to get power-up blocks.
- Don’t forget to combine any power-ups that you can so you clear more of the grid, and more of a chance to complete a goal.
That’s all we have about any hints and tips on how best to play Homescapes! We hope our advice has helped get you through some tricky levels. Next up, why not check out how to get and use stars in Homescapes. Good luck.