In today’s article we are going to cover all the Tiny Space Program tips and cheats to help you expand your base in a better way and to explore the outer space with all of its planets.
Since you have a chance to run your very own space agency, you will have plenty of things to discover and to think on, from exploring the vast solar system, to discovering new moons, planets and all kinds of entertaining bodies in the universe.
Not only that, but you’ll have the chance to train your own astronauts and send them out to carry out the missions, research new facilities and devices, and harvest various products (such as carbon).
If all of that sounds like a dream to you, then you’ve chosen the right game to play! And that is what lead you here, to learn all of the Tiny Space Program tips and tricks that we have in order to explore more and improve your base!
Try to stick to the missions which give you rewards
Since the first moment when you open the game you should be mindful of your resources, and more specifically about your Credits. Pretty much everything in the game costs Credits, so a good way to obtain more would be to try and complete as many missions as you can.
You can find the missions in the upper left corner of the screen, in the Quests menu. There you can tap on each objective and see the rewards you can obtain by completing it. Usually it is Credits, so I suggest that you try and complete as many missions / quests as you can because it will help you, trust me.
Other than your normal assignments, you will have daily and weekly quests, as well as milestones (achievements). Let me explain a little bit about each of them:
– Assignments (main quests): These track your main story progress. You can complete them at your own pace, but the faster you do, the better it is because they reward you with Credits and help you progress at a better pace.
– 1D (daily quests): These are timed tasks, which can be completed every single day. They reset once a day, so try completing them in the same day because they not only give you Credits, but other goods such as parts as well.
– 7D (weekly quests): These quests can be completed weekly, and they reset every week no matter how many of them you finished completing.
– Milestones (achievements): These milestones are some overall missions which you will accomplish over time and they reward you with Credits.
I would suggest that you always keep an eye on your missions and claim the rewards for the ones you’ve completed, while trying to complete the remaining missions with the least amount of effort (so don’t go out of your way to finish a task immediately because it might make you run out of Credits too fast).
Research new technologies
One other important thing which is going to help you unlock more ships in the game is constantly researching new technologies. This will not only help you speed up the rovers, but also let you go off-road, boost the ship’s speed and many other useful stuff.
I suggest that you give them a read before you start researching the cheapest one you find, because you should make a plan on how you want to make the upgrades. For example, you could start by researching Off-Road Research and then moving on to learning how to use the rover.
While you research you might need in certain cases both Credits and Technology Points. The Tech Points can be acquired by doing:
– research missions
– research expeditions
– visiting tech sites
I suggest that you think carefully before you start a random research because if you spend a lot of Credits on something that you can’t really use right away. then it’s more or less a waste of Credits and it’s easier if you just start over.
Explore new planets
Whenever you are trying to expand your universe, you can try to do so by exploring new areas. All you need to do is send out a satellite to scan for you. Afterwards, you should make sure that you can send a ship there to land and /or return.
How to get more Credits?
As a beginner there are a couple of ways that you can get more Credits, other than what we mentioned before with the missions. By doing these tasks you can earn some extra, so whenever you want you can try to do them:
– Scan unknown planets: this will not only help you discover new planets and learn more about them, but every time you scan an unknown planet you will also get some exra Credits.
– Do the missions for credits: the missions you get at the beginning will give you plenty of Credits to get by and advance a little bit through. Do these initiatory missions when landing on the planet for the first time.
– Do your daily missions: they are a great way to earn more Credits, and they can be acquired daily, so make sure you don’t miss a day!
– Send tourists to destinations: whenever you have this option available, do it because it will earn you a couple of extra Credits.
These are the early options which will help you earn Credits, but the more you progress in the game, the more difficult it will become to make more revenue. So for that, you should start mining various minerals and resources and sell them. A good such option is Gold on Earth.
Build an Outpost on every planet you visit
If you want to expand your universe in a way, I would suggest that you start by building an outpost whenever you visit a new planet. In order to do that, you will need to have the following items with you on the departing ship:
– 5 Building Materials
– 2 Tools
– 5 Life Support
You need Life Support because all activities (if not all, then most) which include astronauts require them. They are generated by Hydroponic and need at least a Worker to be activated.
Don’t forget to repair your ship
Because almost everything will break down after a while, you should never forget to repair them because otherwise you won’t be able to use them. If the durability of a ship or vehicle will go down to 0, then you really will not be able to do anything with it unless you repair it.
In order to repair a ship or vehicle you will need 1 Repair Pack. This can be bought from the Shop for 25 Credits. If you plan on spending more time on a planet, I suggest that youu get a couple fo them with you just in case, especially if the durability of an item is getting close to 0.
Watch an ad to speed things up for free
Whether you are sending out a new ship into space or you are researching a new field, you can speed up the process in just 30 seconds max by watching an advertisement. I suggest that you do that because it will make it easier to do your missions and complete research and save you some time.
These would be all of our Tiny Space Program tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more cool tips about the game that you would like to share with the rest of us? Feel free to leave them down in the comments section below!