Worlds collide in The King of Fighters ALLSTAR, the recently released mobile adaptation of the popular series developed by SNK, thanks to a brand new event that brings characters from another iconic fighting game series.
The new event brings characters from Tekken 7. Among them are some of the most iconic characters of the entire series, like Jin Kazama, Heihachi, and Kazuya Mishima, Ling Xiaoyu, Paul Phoenix, and Armor King.
The event, which runs until December 17th, will allow players to obtain these characters by playing Event Dungeon and Super Missions, as well as through the usual means of Summon Boxes, the Prize Wheel and so on. If you are just starting the game, however,m you can get Jin Kazama right away, as you can select the character right before starting the tutorial.
Other changes have also been made to The King of Fighters ALLSTAR before the beginning of the special event. You can find them detailed below
- Geese Howard XIV fighter (available today)
- Thanksgiving Bonus Time Event (starting on 28th of November)
- Mr. Big 96 and Li Xiangfei 99 fighters (available on December 1st)
- AP spent reduced by half for Gold Dungeon (EASY, NORMAL, HARD)
- Obtainable Gold doubled for Gold Dungeon (EXPERT)
- Obtainable Affinity items doubled for Story Mode
The King of Fighters ALLSTAR is now available on iOS and Android worldwide.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!