The Battle Cats, the charming strategy game developed by PONOS now available in all regions on the App Store, has recently received a brand new update which adds quite a bit to the game.
The new The Battle Cats update 3.0 introduces a new story chapter in the game’s Story Mode called Into The Future, where players will have to fight against a bizarre and powerful alien army. The new update also introduces a CatCombo tactical system, new unit abilities and new allies such as the Dark Heroes which deepen and expand the gameplay experience of the strategy game developed by PONOS.
Here are the full patch notes for the new The Battle Cats update.
– New stages: “Into the Future” chapter added after meeting in-game conditions!
-CatCombo system added!
Deploy certain character sets together in battle to increase traits and gain other combat benefits.
– Unlock higher level limits for units by achieving certain User Ranks
– Increase the number of saveable battle formations by meeting certain conditions
Up to ten formations are possible with the use of Cat Food
– Additional Stories of Legend stages
– Additional event stages
– New character traits added to existing characters
– Minor bug fixes
The Battle Cats is now available for download for free on the App Store.