Taichi Panda, the nice action role playing game developed by Snail Games, has been released a a while back on the App Store and has managed to become quite successful thanks to its nice gameplay experience and good amount of content. The Snail Games developed title has now become even richer in content thanks to the new Reunion update.
The Taichi Panda Reunion update introduces several new features to the game such as a new characters called Ji the Panda Shaman, a new Master / Apprentice System, the new Citadel game mode and more.
Here are all the new additions of the Taichi Panda Reunion update.
1. Added a new character – Priest
2. Added a new 5v5 mode – Citadels
3. Added a new system whereby players of different levels may work together to win rewards – Cohorts
4. Added Activity Points and an Activity Store. Use Activity Points to buy high-level items!
5. Added new mount – Magnus. Magnus Shards have replaced Taichi Sword Shards as a reward for the PvP League.
6. Mount Shards can now be sold for Crystals in the Mount interface.
7. Added special auras to Mounts. Auras change colors as Mount Level increases.
8. Added new Demigod – Vermilion Bird
9. Added new Pet – Miss Pixie
10. Added new Pet skins. Pets can now be equipped with alternate skins that boost their attributes and your Might.
11. Added Pet Synergy. Synergy consists of new buffs that pets get as they Evolve.
12. Added Enhancements for the following pets: Borik, Undead Captain, Mephisto, Boxer, Phoenix, and Paladin.
13. Added improved skills for pets whose rare skills involve transformation.
14. Added Awakened Skills for the following pets: Grubly, Phoenix, Ice Turtle, Firewalker, and Death Wyrm.
Taichi Panda is now available on the App Store. The Reunion update is also available for download right now.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!