The Steam Link app took some time to be released on the App Store, as it was originally removed as it went against some of the App Store guidelines, but now the app is finally available and it’s getting even better.
A new update has been released for the Steam Link app, introducing better MFi controllers support, with the ability to rebind controls having been added, Trackpad mode being the default mouse mode and more.
You can check out everything that’s new for the Steam Link app below.
* Added the ability to rebind controls for MFi controllers
* Fixed crash when rebinding gamepad controls in the app settings
* Trackpad Aim mouse mode was renamed “Trackpad” and is now the default mouse mode
* Greatly improved sensitivity and usability of trackpad mouse modes
* Added the ability to reset layout from the touch control layout screen
* Added the device form factor for an upcoming Steamworks API