Star Wars Commander, the strategy game based on the Star Wars franchise, has received plenty of extra content since its release last year and a few hours ago more content has been introduced to the game with a brand new update.
The new Star Wars Commander update introduces two unique mercenary units and a new world inspired by the soon to be released The Force Awakens movie as well as a variety of fixes and improvements.
Here are the full patch notes for the latest Star Wars Commander update.
New Features and Content!
* This release features two new unique mercenary units and a new world, all inspired by species and locations featured in Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™!
* New World: Takodana – Scout and relocate your base to Takodana – featured in Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ as home to famed pirate Maz Kanata, and known as a hotbed of shady characters from across the galaxy.
* New Mercenary: Luggabeast Munitioneer – An Er’Kit clansman rides this cybernetically-enhanced beast through the battlefield as a mobile armory, boosting damage output for nearby allied units.
* New Mercenary: Dowutin Hunter – A massively destructive specialized mercenary equipped with both thermal grenades and a modified starship blaster.
* Healing/Repair Starship Strikes!
** T-5 Deliverance – Empire Commanders can now dispatch medical and repair payloads to nearby allied units with this heavily modified shuttle.
** E-50 Landseer – Rebel Commanders can now deploy medical and repair payloads to nearby allied units in the field using this adapted Corellian shuttle.
Fixes and Improvements
* Optimizations for improved performance
Star Wars Commander is now available on the App Store in all regions.