Shining Nikki offers stylists so many ways to get beautiful new items of clothing and increased styling power, including a gacha game using Fantasy Tickets as currency.
Players can obtain the Fantasy Tickets in a variety of ways:
- Purchasing them in the Supply Station with pink or purple gems
- Completing chapter quests
- Purchasing Fashion Summon Packs with Charm Medals in the Gas Station
- Completing levels in the Fashion Project
- Completing daily and weekly goals and log in tasks
- Making intimate friends and reaching high affinity levels
- Purchasing ticket packs with real money in the Shop
Fantasy Tickets are used by spending them on the gacha pull style game at the Gate of Heart. Here stylists can summon a crystal, open it, and see what item or Designer’s Reflection they have won. Players can summon between 1 and 10 crystals with each crystal costing 1 Fantasy Ticket.
Fantasy Tickets offer stylists the chance to win SR, SSR, and UR (Ultra Rare) items and Designer’s Reflection. Stylists have a 22.8% chance of summoning a SR item, a 9% chance of summoning a SSR item, and a 2.5% chance of summoning an UR item with those rates increasing when 10 tickets are purchased at once. The chance of summoning a Designer’s Reflection is between 0.3% and 0.62% with drop rates increasing when 10 tickets are purchased at once.
The more tickets you buy, the greater your chances of obtaining some of the more rare items offered so it is worth saving your tickets for the Sea of Fantasy costumes you love the most.