The following is the first installment of our comprehensive Shinning Force 2 walkthrough. This page will guide you through every phase of the game, from the very beginning until after the very first combat!
Let’s not waste any more time and go right into it, shall we?
- Turn right as soon as you leave the home. Proceed within by climbing the stairs and entering the structure. There, you will find Sarah and Chester waiting for you. Astral may be found at the bottom of the stairs. You could find a medicinal herb in the vase that’s located downstairs. As soon as you return to the upper levels, Astral will inquire about your impressions of the storm.
- Please take a seat next to Chester; a guard will be coming in shortly to ask Astral to enter the castle.
- After he has left, Sarah suggests that they should pursue him. If you can reach an agreement with her, both she and Chester will join.
- Proceed up to the castle, and once you reach there, Sarah will formulate a strategy for how you may enter the fortress. After entering, take the door to the left to access a room with three chests inside. One of the boxes contains an antidote, while the other two contain a medicinal herb and an angel wing.
- Take the stairs located to the left of the main door after entering via the main entrance. After entering the chamber, go up the stairs on the right side of the room.
- Astral will be seen doing an examination on the King. After that, he becomes aware that his pupils are present. Astral has another conversation with the minister, who informs him that the entrance to the old tower is now open.
- He claims that he phoned you to assist with the investigation, but he is lying. Keep talking to him as you follow him down the stairs. Follow the path to the left until you reach the old tower, and while you’re there, don’t forget to pick up the mithril. Proceed inside the tower.
- Astral will investigate the area, and a malicious Gizmo will show up shortly after. The Gizmo is able to possess individuals.
- After, it will break into six separate sections and launch an assault. Prepare yourself for the first of many battles to come.
The First Battle
- This fight shouldn’t be that difficult. However, you should use Egress a few times so that you may work your way up to Level 3.
- If you want Sarah to level up quickly, she should keep casting ‘Heal‘ even if no one else needs it. It has the potential to provide her up to 20 experience points every use.
- Maintain your health and keep up the assault. Cast Egress and then return to the battle when there is just one opponent remaining. Continue until everyone is at Level 3 or above.
- When all six of them are taken out, the fight is over.
First Battle Aftermath
- When the fight is ended, the Gizmo makes a break for it and heads towards the Castle. Keep up with it.
- You need to ascend the stairs from the area of the castle where you first saw Astral. After then, you will see a scenario in which Astral performs a spell in order to free the King from the Gizmo’s influence.
- The Gizmo separates itself from the body and flees. Astral then passes out as a direct result of the spell that he performs.
- The Minister orders the Soldiers of Graneal to locate and vanquish the Gizmo as soon as possible. Before it may take possession once again.
- They depart, and the Minister discusses the matter with the Force and the King then descends. At that point, he informs them that Astral has become conscious and has a disturbing premonition about the opening of the tower.
- He goes on to say that a historian by the name of Hawel who now resides in Yeel is researching the tower. He orders the members of the Force to search for him.
- As you make your way out of town, you will run across a familiar face named Jaha. He enlists in the Force. He enlists in the Force.
- Proceed to the weapon store in order to improve the equipment of the Force.
- You should save your progress in the church, and then, when you are ready, you should leave the town.
The first segment of our comprehensive walkthrough for Shining Force 2 has now come to an end. As you continue on with your adventure, be sure to check out the second half of our walkthrough.