Some polar bear got the bright idea to ride a giant snowball down a perilous mountain. Nothing could go wrong, right? Well, at least with your help! Roller Polar is a one-touch simple action game that tests your timing and dexterity. Watch out for the obstacles as you lead this crazy polar bear to victory! We’ll help you out with our Roller Polar cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide.
1. Know your obstacles!
Between you and freedom lies plenty of obstacles!
- Rocks are the most common type of obstacles. These are pretty easy to avoid, just time your jump correctly.
- Trees are probably going to be the cause for your first couple of deaths. These things roll back up the snowball pretty quickly, and they’re extra tall, requiring a double jump to pass over safely. By themselves you should have no problem with them, but eventually they’ll start showing up in between rocks, which can make things tricky.
- Animals vary in size, but you shouldn’t have trouble. Penguins and beavers are as big as rocks, so they’re easy to dodge, but the reindeers have big antlers you need to hurdle over. What you need to watch out especially for though are the birds! These guys will either come straight at you, or slightly above you, trying to punish any random jumps you make.
- Snowmen are probably the most dangerous obstacles you’ll see, but thankfully also the rarest. These guys will start out in full form when they first enter the snowball, reaching as tall as a tree. Once you jump over them, they’ll break down one snowball and be a little taller than a rock. After that, they’ll break down into their boot and hat, both you need to also avoid. Take extra care when you see one of these coming up!
2. Try to balance between looking ahead and watching the snowball!
So you may or may have not noticed this but the obstacles come in sets. Once a set is complete, you’ll notice that there is a slight pause in between the next set of obstacles. What you want to do is try to keep your eyes shifting from the left side of the screen to the right side. Watch the left side so you know what’s coming up, and watch the right side so that you can see what’s about to roll up the snowball.
3. Plan out your jumps, you might not get a second chance!
Some sets of obstacles are laid out in a fashion where you’ll need to pass over the entire thing in one jump. If you mistime it beforehand, you’re not going to get a second chance! Be careful! Think carefully and quickly, then jump!!
4. Practice, practice, practice!
Much like any other endless runner game, you need to really practice to get those high scores. Take a break if you need to, as these kind of games can get exhausting! It’ll throw off your reflexes, so come back later.
Keep trying and you’ll get it down. Most importantly, have fun! If you have any other questions or suggestions, leave a comment below!