Rocket League Sideswipe provides players with an interesting game design that combines two different genres: football and arcade racing. You will drive a car with powerful accelerators that allow it to perform rocket jumps and dashes. With this vehicle, you will be able to participate in a football match. The game has just been released, and the developers are actively updating their product. This article will tell you about the last update 1.0.3. in Rocket League Sideswipe.
Update Version 1.0.3. Patch Note in Rocket League Sideswipe
The update version 1.0.3. in Rocket League Sideswipe brought to us a couple of minor changes that should affect the gameplay experience and make it better. Mostly it is just some fixes and changes, and the update doesn’t provide us with new content. The full list of the changes in this patch note is next:
- The developers fixed different startup crashes on Android devices. This fix should help users of Android devices that have issues with launching the game.
- The developers fixed issues with logins. This fix should help players that have problems with their Epic Accounts.
- The developers fixed the Decal Display.
- The developers fixed problems related to ping in some regions.
- There are a couple of fixes to the UI.
- The developers added Hoops Scoring.
RELATED: How to Perform a Boost Reset in Rocket League Sideswipe
Players who were having issues with the game, such as crashing, should now be able to play Rocket League Sideswipe. However, there might be additional issues that require fixes, and those who are affected by those issues will have to wait till the next patch.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!