Psyonix’s vehicular soccer game, Rocket League Sideswipe, is a new iteration of the original competitive videogame Rocket League that the mobile community has been enjoying a lot for the past few weeks.
However, many Rocket League Sideswipe enthusiasts cannot run the game on their devices due to region lock. To help these players out, we have prepared a handy guide that talks about the unblocked and modded version of Rocket League Sideswipe that you can install and play irrespective of the region. We also share a download link, along with the steps to install the APK file.
Disclaimer: If you want an original Rocket League Sideswipe experience, we request you download the game via the Google Play Store. It not only supports the developers, but also helps in maintaining a fair and non-toxic community.
Still, if you want to try out the modded version of Rocket League Sideswipe, you will find all the details below.
Rocket League Sideswipe Unblocked APK Download
Rocket League Sideswipe unblocked APK file sizes up to 871 MB. You can download the APK file irrespective of the version. Once you install the APK, it will automatically update itself to the latest version.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Rocket League Sideswipe application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Rocket League Sideswipe is a Vehicular Soccer game currently available on Android and iOS platforms in select regions.