While playing many of the Roblox games, players often want to progress multiple accounts at once. However, there is no official feature in Roblox that allows players to do the said thing. That is why players often lookout for ways to open multiple game instances at once. And, this is where our Roblox – how to open multiple game instances at once guide comes in handy.
How to Open Multiple Game Instances at Once in Roblox
You can open multiple game instances at once in Roblox using a third-party application called Multiple Games. Once you download and install the application—open it and run a Roblox game via a web browser.
After that, you must return to the game page. And log out of your Roblox account while logging in with a new one. Now, run the second game instance and so on. You can keep repeating the process to run multiple game instances at once.
Here is a step-by-step guide for running multiple game instances at once in Roblox –
- Download and install the Multiple Games application
- Run the Multiple Games application
- Open Google Chrome or other web browsers
- Log in to your Roblox account
- Search and open a Roblox game
- Go back to the Roblox website and log out of your account. [Make sure one game instance is running]
- Log in with a new Roblox account
- Run another game or the same game
- Repeat steps 6, 7, and 8 to run multiple instances of any Roblox game
That is it. Now you know how to run multiple game instances in Roblox at once—if you are facing any issues while downloading the Multiple Games application or any other step. Let us know in the comments, and we will try to help. You can also check out this video guide for more help.