Bedwars developers allow their players to host custom matches to have a fun time while playing with friends. After starting a custom match, the host can spice up things using the commands to customize the game rules. Beyond this, he can also remove unwanted participants from the servers.
Thus, we’ve listed below all the Roblox BedWars commands for Custom Match & Chat, along with an essential guide to use them.
Roblox BedWars Custom Match Commands List
- /announce MESSAGE – Posts the message in a popup window that will display on the screen of all the players playing in the Custom Match.
- /kick USERNAME – As the name suggest, this command is certainly used to remove unawanted players from the server. Make sure, you use the Roblox Username instead of display name that can be found by clicking on their name in the player list.
- /blacklistitem Item Name: Replace the Name in command with the item’s name to prohibit its use in a match. If there is more than one word in the item’s name, use underscores to separate the words.
- /enchant EnchantmentName Level: Applies the Enchantment listed in the command.
- /disablekit Kit Name: Replace the Name in command with the kit’s name to prohibit its use in a match.
- /hub: Use this command to go back to the lobby hub.
- /setDeathmatchTime NN: Replace NN with any number greater than zero to set a countdown for deathmatch.
- /setGeneratorMultiplier NN: Replace NN with any number greater than zero to change the spawn rate of players. The smaller the number, the faster the player will spawn.
Chat Commands List
- /hub – Returns you to the Roblox BedWars Hub, where you can join different games, purchase kits, and start a new custom game. If you are already in the hub, you will be teleported to a new server.
How to use Roblox BedWars Commands
These are the steps to use Roblox BedWars Commands:
- Open the Chat Window of the game using “/” key.
- Players can also click on the chat icon at the top left of the screen.
- Input the command from the above list.
- Finally, hit the Enter button on the keyboard.
- The command will be excuted right after it.