Ubisoft turned 30 in 2016 and as a result, they gifted one free game each month to players visiting their website. Today, though, they have a nice treat for mobile gamers as well! The developer is offering a great game, Rayman Classic, for free!
It’s the first time that the classic platformer goes free on mobile, it’s usual price being $4.99 normally. This special offer is only valid today, so make sure you grab your copy fast. For iPhone and iPad owners, you can download Rayman Classic for free on the App Store, while Android users can get it on Google Play.
It’s a great treat indeed and both those who played the original version on their PCs back in 1995 when it was released, as well as younger gamers should take advantage of it.
Here is what the game is all about:
The evil Mr Dark has stolen the Great Protoon and captured the Electoons! Play as Rayman, the legendary limbless hero, free the Electoons, defeat Mr Dark and restore the world’s harmony.
• EMBODY Rayman, your favorite hero born in 1995
• REDISCOVER the fantasy cartoon worlds of the original game: The Dream Forest, The Band Lands, The Blue Mountains, The Candy Castle…
• RUN, dodge, jump, punch your way through the various levels of this classic platform game.
• UNLEASH Rayman’s special powers from the telescopic fist to the helicopter and defeat hostile creatures.
• SEEK OUT & FREE the Electoons to complete each level and restore the cosmic balance.
• HELP iconic and funny side characters in each world: The fairy Betilla, Tarayzan, Joe the extraterrestrial.
• DEFEAT each and every boss (Moskito, Mister Sax, Mr Dark…) in epic showdowns to free your friends.
• BEAT the Hardcore mode with one single life or choose the Casual mode for infinite tries.
So don’t hesitate a single second and grab your free copy today!