Ragnarok Labyrinth is a great mobile game for those who missed the original Ragnarok Online. The gameplay of the mobile version of Ragnarok is much simpler and easier than the PC version, but still has many unique mobs and bosses. One of these bosses is the Mummy Boss, and it is him that we will talk about in today’s article.
Ragnarok Labyrinth Mummy Boss Guide and Tips
Mummy Boss is a big mummy boss that is about five times bigger than your characters and looks exactly like regular mummies.
To fight Mummy Boss you need to do the following:
- Select the location Inside the Pyramid.
- Go to the 6th floor, where the mummies will spawn.
- Kill the mummies until a small button with the inscription Boss appears on the right side of the screen.
After that, you need to prepare for battle:
- Your characters should be at least level 55, even 60-65 is better.
- Your team should consist of melee heroes, one tank, and one spell caster.
- Also, use attack speed potions or any other similar potions on your main character.
- When you’re ready, press the Boss button.
During the battle, most likely several of your characters will die, but the main thing is not to give up and finish off this boss.
In addition to the fact that Mummy Boss is part of the plot, after defeating him you will receive good rewards:
- 85000 JOB
- 266924 BASE
- Rare Bow
- 90 Crystals
Finally, we only add that Mummy Boss is an interesting melee boss, but he is by no means the strongest, so after defeating him, do not stop there and continue playing Ragnarok Labyrinth.