PUBG: New State is one of the most popular battle royale games, which has seen immense growth over the past few days. The game provides an exhilarating experience and is loaded with a bevvy of features that offers a realistic gameplay experience.
The in-game voice chat feature is an essential part of the PUBG: New State. The voice chat option establishes real-time communication allowing you to talk with your teammates to create strategies and execute them on the battlefield.
If you’re also the one who doesn’t know how to use voice chat in PUBG: New State, we are here to help you with a detailed guide on using the voice chat feature in PUBG: New State.
How to use voice chat feature in PUBG: New State
By default, the voice chat option is disabled in the game. Follow these steps to enable it in PUBG: New State:
- Launch PUBG Mobile on your smartphone.
- Click on the Start button to begin a match.
- Once you’re in the game, enable your microphone by pressing the Mic symbol next to the minimap.
- In the same way, turn on the Sound option to hear your teammate’s voice.
- Follow the above steps again if you want to mute yourself or your teammates.
You can mute yourself and your teammates’ voice by using the same option. Alongside, you can also control your microphone sensitivity by navigating to the PUBG: New State settings.
Tip: It’s always recommended to use earphones rather than using the device microphone to avoid unwanted noise and statics from the background.