PUBG New State 0.9.30 update has been released officially. In the latest development, Krafton has added a new Erangel Extreme BR mode, MCX weapon, Poison Gas Bomb, and a bunch of new content and improvements.
The latest PUBG New State 0.9.30 update is now available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Here are the complete patch notes of the PUBG New State 0.9.30 update.
New Mode: Erangel Extreme BR Mode (48)
- Erangel Extreme BR (48) is a new mode where 48 players engage in a round of battle royale that lasts up to 15 minutes.
- The base rules of BR: Extreme Mode apply to this mode, but new rules combined with matches designed to be more fast-paced differentiate Erangel Extreme BR from the other modes.
New Weapon: MCX
The MCX is now available on the Battlegrounds!
- The MCX is an assault rifle (AR) that uses 5.56mm rounds.
- The weapon has high DPS output due to its high rate of fire.
- Various attachments can be used on the MCX via the scope, magazine, muzzle, grip, and stock slots.
New Weapon Attachments
- Grenade Launcher
- Grenade Launchers can now be equipped in the Grip Slots of certain weapons!
- The attachment is available for the M416 and Beryl M762. You can switch between firing bullets and grenades by changing the fire mode.
- Grenade launchers spawn with no ammo, but 1 to 2 grenades will spawn near the launcher by default. More grenades can be purchased at the Drone Store for 100 Drone Credits.
Deca Vision (10x)
- The Deca Vision (10x) scope has been added!
- The Deca Vision is a variable scope, and the magnification level can be adjusted to any level between 3x to 10x.
- Poison Gas Bomb
- Poison Gas Bombs are now available as new throwable weapons.
- Anyone caught in the bomb’s poison gas cloud will be forced to hold their breath. When the breath gauge hits 0, the gas will apply damage over time.
- The T-RS is now available on the Battlegrounds.
- Using this item will fully restore your health and fill your boost gauge to 100.
- The T-RS is a rare find on the field. However, it can be purchased at the Drone Store for 850 Drone Credits.
- Self-Defibrillators have been added to the Battlegrounds!
- It can only be obtained in Solo Mode. If you are killed while this item in your Inventory, you will be downed instead of dying outright and the [Use Item] UI will automatically appear. Use the Self-Defibrillator to revive yourself!
Map and Gameplay Changes
Click here to read every change implemented in New State Mobile maps and modes.