PUBG New State 0.9.2 update has been released officially. In the latest development, Krafton has added a new L85A3 assault rifle along with a brand new Electron vehicle. In addition to this, Survivor Pass Vol. 2 will also begin with the PUBG New State 0.9.2 followed by several balance changes.
The latest PUBG New State 0.9.2 update is now available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, players often face unusual errors while updating the game from the respective app stores.
Therefore, we have listed below the direct download links to update APK and OBB files through which one can sideload on their smartphone.
How to download PUBG New State 0.9.2 update
The size of the APK file of the PUBG New State is 100 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 1.4 GB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it and then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the PUBG New State APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the obb file to Android >> OBB >> com.pubg.newstate
- Launch PUBG New State and enjoy the game.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!