PUBG Mobile has recently received a brand new update which introduces a very special play mode as well as other tweaks and fixes that will improve the experience considerably.
The new play mode is called the Survival Till Dawn mode, which is a limited time event where players are able to fight against zombies and bosses taken from Resident Evil 2.
The 0.11.0 update also brings the Moonlight weather setting to Vikendi, which is the same night weather seen on the Erangel map enriched by a beautiful full moon.
The new update also brings Player Spaces, which provides players with their personal information, connection stats and more. Several bugs have also been fixed. You can find the full patch notes below.
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map. Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space.
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last.
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to one month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
PUBG Mobile is now available on iOS and Android in all regions. The game is also available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.